About special meeting formats/venues during this Covid year 2022
To remain flexible and responsive to the ever-changing considerations during this time of Covid, MLQ will provide its usual programming events in several formats/venues. Be sure to check the description of each event to learn which of the following formats will apply:
- In person at Tredyffrin Library
- Hybrid — In person at Tredyffrin Library with an option to attend from home via Zoom
- Strictly via Zoom Note: When Zoom format is used for an event, Members and/or pre-paid guests will receive Zoom meeting invitations via email a few days prior to the session.
- Members and/or pre-paid guests guests will receive Zoom meeting invitations via email a few days prior to the session.
- Guests are welcome to our monthly meetings! Details and a link to register by using PayPal or a credit card for the $5.00 guest fee, is presented with each meeting description.
- New members are always welcome! Visit our membership page for details.
For all our events, visit:
Contact us by email or by USPS:
P.O. Box 323, Devon, PA 19333