About our Guild
Celebrating our 48th year on
Philadelphia’s Historic Main Line
We were founded in December, 1975 as the 31st chapter of the National Quilting Association. Today, with over 50 members, we are a diverse group, and include people of all levels of quilting experience and interest.
- We meet at Tredyffrin Library on the third Friday of each month, except June, July, August, and December
- Doors open at 10:00am and the Meeting starts at 10:15am
- In June and December, we meet on the second Friday — doors open at 10:00am and the Meeting starts at 10:5am
- In July and August we do not meet for a program meeting–we often offer workshops instead
- We have a monthly Bee, “Sew What?”
- Snow Policy: Main Line Quilters will not meet if Tredyffrin/Easttown Schools #854 are closed
Tredyffrin Public Library
582 Upper Gulph Road
Strafford, PA 19087-2052
Click here for map
About special meeting formats/venues
To remain flexible and responsive to the ever-changing considerations during times of Covid or special weather conditions, MLQ will provide its usual programming events in several formats/venues. Be sure to check the description of each event to learn which of the following formats will apply:
- In person at Tredyffrin Library
- Hybrid — In person at Tredyffrin Library with an option to attend from home via Zoom
- Strictly via Zoom
Note: When Zoom format is used for an event, Members and/or pre-paid guests will receive Zoom meeting invitations via email a few days prior to the session.
About Membership and Guests
- New members are always welcome! Visit our membership page for details.
- Guests are welcome to our virtual and in-person monthly meetings!
Details and a link to register by using PayPal or a credit card for the $5.00 guest fee, is presented with each meeting description on our MLQ Programs for 2023 page.
P.O. Box 323
Devon, PA 19333