We are doing something a little different this year.
- We are requesting 9 1/2 inches unfinished blocks. Once they are sewn into a quilt they will measure to be 9 inch finished blocks.
- You get to choose the pattern for the block. Sixteen blocks will complete a NICU quilt.
- Directions for some suggested blocks are available below.
- Brita has included her pattern for a nine-inch disappearing hour glass block that you can download and use.
- I have also included 9 other patterns for nine-inch finished blocks of historical significance.
- Other suggestions at: Free 9-inch Patchwork Quilt Block Patterns (thesprucecrafts.com)
- YES there will be prizes! More about that later.
You must be logged in to post a comment.