We are doing something a little different this year.
- We are requesting 9 1/2 inches unfinished blocks. Once they are sewn into a quilt they will measure to be 9 inch finished blocks.
- You get to choose the pattern for the block. Sixteen blocks will complete a NICU quilt.
- Directions for some suggested blocks are available below.
- Brita has included her pattern for a nine-inch disappearing hour glass block that you can download and use.
- I have also included 9 other patterns for nine-inch finished blocks of historical significance.
- Other suggestions at: Free 9-inch Patchwork Quilt Block Patterns (thesprucecrafts.com)
- YES there will be prizes! More about that later.
We are accepting:
- Completed quilts
- Quilt tops
We will schedule dates to pick up your donations in the library parking lot or if you need us to come to you, we can do that.
The first scheduled pickup in the Tredyffrin Library parking lot : Wednesday January 27th at 10am.